187 Gangsta' Mile
It seems you're not logged in yet. What are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

187 Gangsta' Mile
It seems you're not logged in yet. What are you waiting for?
187 Gangsta' Mile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» **You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times*
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 am by Calvin_Crooks

» The Video Of Zee's Killing
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:53 pm by Calvin_Crooks

» Favorite Songs
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 am by Calvin_Crooks

» umhumhumhumh?
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 am by Calvin_Crooks

» Keepin' in touch
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 pm by Darell_Swings

» New track nigguhs!
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 am by Calvin_Crooks

» CC left the town
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:19 am by Cipa

» Bad news nigguhs.
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm by Darell_Swings

» 187 Gangsta' Mile [Official Skin Pack]
Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 pm by Zee_Ali

Donate
Donate to the forum here! You decide for yourself how much you wish to donate!

All amounts donated go directly to the forum, and will be used to increase the quality of it!

If the above link for some reason won't work, use this (ONLY USE THIS IF THE ABOVE ONE DOES NOT WORK!)

Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers.

3 posters

Go down

Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. Empty Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers.

Post by Dan_Lynx Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 am

I found out from Max you apparently CK'd him Dan? Maybe if you could RP worth shit and didnt expect everyone to just listen to a retarded kid who has no idea what he is doing people wouldnt end up getting shot. Oh and if you CK'd Max I CK'd Elroy and if you don't agree with that you really are a pathetic RPer. I love most of the guys in this gang but seriously Helen and you weston tossers need to learn how to lead a gang, You wouldn't last a second running an operation like this IRL and it shows that you are just stupid kids drunk on power. Love you guys who are actually ONLINE and rollin' round the hood and not you forum warriors who have to abuse power on forums. Seriously sort it out you wastes.'

- Don't start a flame war! - Warning given.
Darell Swings
Dan_Lynx
Dan_Lynx
New Kid
New Kid

Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. Empty Re: Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers.

Post by Dan_Lynx Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 pm

If Elroy continues to be involved with 187 g mile while max is not allowed i will report as we have multiple screen shots of the incident. Can't have one rule for you and one rule for other people If max's death is a character kill so is Elroy's simple as.
Dan_Lynx
Dan_Lynx
New Kid
New Kid

Back to top Go down

Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers. Empty Re: Joke wannabe RP'ers called the weston brothers.

Post by Helen Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Dan_Lynx wrote:If Elroy continues to be involved with 187 g mile while max is not allowed i will report as we have multiple screen shots of the incident. Can't have one rule for you and one rule for other people If max's death is a character kill so is Elroy's simple as.

1. I think you should´nt say me how i have to lead the gang.
2. I also think we chose our friends by ourself.
3. Its our business with who we want to talk and be involved with gang.
4. When i have abused forum power?
And you are not in 187 so you better leave it, you still survived, you know.
Helen
Helen
Kingpin
Kingpin

Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_Lynx Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Max has friends in the gang so he's not allowed to ever talk to them? Like that's going to happen. You value the weston brothers over one of your own gangsta's, we even said you shouldn't leave yet you still ban him without any words to him.

How can you justify a character kill? If that's a CK so is Elroy's the two were linked so it's fair.

And I'd like to ask the Weston brothers how asking for a weapon before we're going to a fight is worth killing one of your own allies IC, it doesn't really make sense they wouldn't risk breaking the alliance, but instead of defending your own people you shoot at them!
Dan_Lynx
Dan_Lynx
New Kid
New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:13 pm

We kicked Max oocly from the gang. Better?
Helen
Helen
Kingpin
Kingpin

Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Darell_Swings Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Max was CKed. Contacting a gang member ICly would be powergaming at it's best.

- You may be pissed Dan, but do NOT start a flame war about it. If you have some serious problems, contact either Helen or me WITH the screenshot proof and we'll take care of it.

If not, keep your mouth shut, or consider yourself at the same place as Max.
Out.

- Helen and I do our best to run this gang. Sometimes you might consider it unfair, but that's just how it works.
(Besides, I am a crip IRL, so don't start telling me how gang life works!)

Regards,
Thomas
Darell_Swings
Darell_Swings
Ex-Kingpin
Ex-Kingpin

Cred : 10

https://187gm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum