187 Gangsta' Mile
It seems you're not logged in yet. What are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

187 Gangsta' Mile
It seems you're not logged in yet. What are you waiting for?
187 Gangsta' Mile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» **You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times*
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 am by Calvin_Crooks

» The Video Of Zee's Killing
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:53 pm by Calvin_Crooks

» Favorite Songs
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 am by Calvin_Crooks

» umhumhumhumh?
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 am by Calvin_Crooks

» Keepin' in touch
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 pm by Darell_Swings

» New track nigguhs!
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 am by Calvin_Crooks

» CC left the town
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:19 am by Cipa

» Bad news nigguhs.
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm by Darell_Swings

» 187 Gangsta' Mile [Official Skin Pack]
**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 pm by Zee_Ali

Donate
Donate to the forum here! You decide for yourself how much you wish to donate!

All amounts donated go directly to the forum, and will be used to increase the quality of it!

If the above link for some reason won't work, use this (ONLY USE THIS IF THE ABOVE ONE DOES NOT WORK!)

**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times*

Go down

**You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times* Empty **You drive around Hawthorn Avenue, remembering old times*

Post by Calvin_Crooks Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 am

**As you drive around good old Hawthorn Avenue, thinking back, you see some of the old graffiti's were repainted, still saying the same thing, you shift your gaze towards the old apartments and see a group of black people, apparently playing dice.**
((So yeah, if there's anyone out there, we're trying to start a new 187 Gangsta' Mile. Everyone from the old G-Mile will have to RP their way in again, but they will have higher chances of earning their rags.
My IG name is Curtis_Atkins, if you wan't to RP, contact me via PM or come to Hawthorn.
Peace for now))
Calvin_Crooks
Calvin_Crooks
Ex-Kingpin
Ex-Kingpin

Cred : 3

Back to top Go down